Lokator Blog Descriptions
- Gives an overall description of the Lokator System.
- Explains each Zone in detail and describes the best ways to utilize them.
- Focuses on mental aspects of pitching (Lokation, selection, and sequencing).
- Identifies and explains all colors and numbers in the Lokator.
- Teaches the Lokator language of communication.
Bullpen App Blog
- There are 20 Lokator Bullpens divided in 4 or 5 pitch sequences.
- Details all pitch selections and Lokations of bullpens.
- Coaching instruction identifying the purpose of every bullpen.
- Bullpens are posted by difficulty from 20-1, easiest to hardest.
- Identifies formulas and statistical categories for pitcher rankings.
Game Variable Blog
- Describes different variables between pitching in the bullpen and games.
- Teaches how to recognize and defend against game variables.
- Teaches recognition of intangibles like body language, focus, confidence, and adrenaline.
- Teaches recognition of tangibles like the hitter, umpire, defense, and weather conditions.
- Lists determining factors of in-game adjustments.
How to Blog
- Explains the Lokator System and gives reasoning behind the System.
- Shows illustrations of pitch grips, hitter reactions, FB seam charts, etc.
- Discusses game strategy, situational pitching, body language, reasoning.
- Teaches pitch selection, sequencing, and command.
- Will feature team practice series for coaches to refer to.
- A wider variety of subjects that relate pitching to other sports.
- Current events that relate to pitching or some aspect of our System.
- Entries about how pitching or baseball parallel life off the field.
- Guest writers will co-write or submit posts of their own.
- Stories of the game.